вторник, 12 февраля 2013 г.

SCHOOL TIME

Today's Tuesday and I feel myself too mellow. I don't have enough time during the week just to hang out with my friends, as school takes all my time.
But every second day we wonder how to dress to school and not to look like a nerd.
In this note I decided to show u, guys, how I get out of morning problems in clothing. 
 Look #1


Bright color : no better way to paint the grey days, than to put on a bright thing, mix a colorful jacket with a pare of jeans and a nude top, don't forget about accessorizes, they can be also a nude scarf or a pendant.



Bright jacket : Zara / Nude top : Zara / Scarf : Falconeri / Jeans : Fat Face

Look#2

Simple look: the word school always makes me think about shirts, they look smart and suit in any situation. As it's winter outside, just put on a light sweater and you're done! Hold on! Must have of this season is a necklace, pic one of them or think about the belt.
Pink shirt : BrooksBrothers / Sweater : Max Mara / Jeans : Topshop / Belt : ? ( Italian shop)

Look #3
Pleated skirt: such shape skirts are my definitely favorites. I just mixed my blue skirt with a plain top-sweater and a gorgeous necklace ( I adore them). 
Blue skirt : Topshop / Top-sweater : Max Mara / Necklace : Accessorize 

What would you like to read and see on my blog?Leave me in the comments below. Thanks for all your support guys :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий